ACC Food Pantry
ACC Food Pantry is God’s extended hands to our church and our community going through difficult times.
We serve anyone living in Anne Arundel County (AACo) that is currently receiving help from federal or AACo program (Snap, WIC, Unemployment, TCA, Public Assistance, Temporary Disability Assistance).
LOCATION & HOURS
The ACC Food Pantry is located at 710 Aquahart Rd, Glen Burnie (across from Brewster Ice Cream ). Located on the side of our building. We are open every Tuesday from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM. Please bring with you an AACo Photo ID and proof of all family members living in your household that you will be claiming on your application.
The Food Pantry is a vital part of ACC’s Resource Center in serving our community, one hand, one hope, and one heart. Serving within the food pantry will help you to grow and connect to the Body of Christ, your serving heart allows individuals, families and homeless clients to be introduced to Jesus in a nonthreatening way.
- We are looking for volunteers to help sort, pack and distribute our Food Pantry items on Mondays 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM and Tuesdays 9:30 AM – 1 PM.
- We are also in need of men (possible with a truck) to help bring all the food boxes to us on Mondays and Tuesdays 9:30 AM and Mondays 11:30 AM from local grocery stores to our church food pantry.
If you are interested or would like more information (job description) email our Outreach Director Stephanie Evans at email@example.com.
WAYS TO HELP FILL THE PANTRY
- Bags By The Bumpers 1st Sunday of Every Month
- Donate non-perishable items Monday – Thursday 9 AM – 4 PM. Place in marked shopping carts that are located in the cafe.
- Donate a store card to give to needy families or for use to buy food for the Pantry.
- Get involved in special projects (listed above).
- Refer people who are in need of our pantry.
- Join the Food Pantry ministry team.
Email our Outreach Director Stephanie Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MINISTRY SPECIAL PROJECTS
- Weekend Backpack Meals to local Schools (Sept. through June)