ACC’s Home Education ministry exists to support parental leadership in the discipleship and education of children through God-honoring and Biblically-sound home education. Through curriculum reviews, a homeschool co-op, and other events and resources, the ministry seeks to support current and future homeschool families in their education goals.
Would you like ACC to handle your mandated homeschool reviews?
1) Complete our online application/registration form.
Unless you are an active Partner at ACC, there is an $80 annual fee that is due for each participating family, regardless of how many children are homeschooled. For those who are actively involved in Partnership at ACC, please reach out to ACC’s Home Education Ministry Coordinator for a code you can use to waive this fee.
2) Complete a 15-30 minute interview with our coordinator over the phone.
Upon completion of your application, you will be sent a link to select a phone interview time slot with ACC’s Home Ministry Education Coordinator. Please allow 15-30 minutes for this conversation. This time will be used to ask a few questions and to review our policies and procedures. Additionally, if you have any questions that are unanswered here, feel free to ask them at this time.
3) Upon acceptance, schedule your initial in-person review.
Use our review scheduling link to schedule your initial review (and subsequent reviews when ready). Please complete our online Review Form for each child before attending this meeting.
4) As the school year progresses, complete a mid-year and final review.
Learn more about this new ministry soon. We’re just now buttoning up the details!
In addition to serving our homeschool community through the programs above, our heart is to support homeschooling families in a variety of other ways.
- Weekly quick-read emails – designed to encourage and inform
- Monthly “We read this for you, so you don’t have to.” book reviews
- Transcript creation assistance
- Annual homeschool events (curriculum swaps, training seminars/conferences, etc.)
- High School Prom for homeschoolers
- FUTURE GOAL: Annual drama performance